Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm A Fi-Yancey!



On Friday, November 8th, the funniest man...my favorite man...asked me to marry him.  I said YES!  He gave me the most beautiful gift when he asked me- a diamond ring.  I love him with my whole heart and soul.  The giant smiles and belly laughs he's brought to my life have made me the happiest of the happies.  Kevin Rust got on one knee in an adorable bed & breakfast in Fredricksburg, Texas.  He grabbed my left hand and said, "Micah, I love you very much.  I want to honor you for the rest of my life.  Will you marry me?"  It was a beautiful moment I will never forget.  My wonderful eeeb, there on his knee...tears in his eyes...asking me to spend my life with him.  

It was of course a moment (and a weekend) I will never ever forget and I look forward to honoring my baybee for the rest of my days.  Cheers to happiness!  Cheers to laughs.  Cheers to LOVE.  I love you, Kevin.  Cheers to YOU.  Love, BB

2 comments:

Sarah & Chance Bendel said...

Oh, Micah! You doll. I'm soo happy for you and can't wait to hear about all the wedding details! I'm looking forward to seeing you at Mavyn's reception!

jmetcalf27 said...

aww!!