Wednesday, November 12, 2008

discount, Discount, DISCOUNT!

My website (micahyancey.etsy.com) is UPDATED!  It's taken me a while to get everything in order, but I now officially have the site updated for the Holidays.  Of course, it's always changing because my inventory keeps changing.  I'm sure I'll be updating it again, soon, but this is certainly a start for anyone who is ready to shop ('till they drop, as the saying goes...love that saying...yessssssss).

Please take a gander if you have a moment.  If you're reading this blog, I'd like to offer you a 15% discount (bolded for effect) off of anything you purchase through the site between now and December 2nd, 2008.  

No, this is not because I think no one is reading.  Well, maybe it is...  NEVERTHELESS!  It certainly benefits you if you're here (and if you are a lover of my jewels).  To get your fancy discount, please email me at micahyancey@gmail.com with the names of the piece(s) you'd like to purchase and I will make sure your discount is included when you're paying via the website.  

Thank you so much, One and All, for your amazing support and for at least pretending to enjoy my jewels.  I love you for that.

2 comments:

Tess said...

Meeko, just took a look at your etsy site. You are so telented and I am SO proud of you!

Hanalei said...

I get compliments everywhere when I wear your awesome creations! I was at the grocery store and the check out clerk wanted your website address!!!!