Friday, October 31, 2008

New BonBons For All!




Hello, Friends!  I am very excited to let you know that I have several new confectionary couture delights in stock for the Holiday Season.  The little elves (my dear phalanges) have been hard at work, developing beautiful treasures for you to enjoy for yourself or give to others!  I found many beautiful stones and treats on my recent buying adventures.  As you all know, I carefully choose each stone for each and every bite of ear candy, so that you are always purchasing a high quality, one-of-a-kind, handmade product.  These photos, taken by the very talented Amy Dial, show you just a few of the new pieces I'll have available at my shows.  You'll be able to purchase these and many other BonBons at Emerald City Press this Saturday, 11/1, between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m.  You are also invited to the party hosted by The Boutique Real Estate on Thursday, 11/6, at 6:30 p.m.  Please email me for more information on these events:  micahyancey@gmail.com.  Thank you so much for all of your continued support!   xoxoxo

1 comment:

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.